Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello! This the first day of Feb.2009. Sunday is a good day to reflect on last week and the week to come.I want to became a Sunday warrior ever day of the week. To live a good , happy life. Be the person people will like to be around for who I am. Not for their ideals of who I should be. To understand them for who their are and love them as God children. I am taking the day off tomorrow to work on cleaning up this house. It need a deep deep cleaning. Joy where are you?(That my daughter.) She get me to moving. It was great to see my sister this week. Their bring much happiness into my life most of the time (HE HE ). We all have our up and down. But if we keep our smile on It works. I like this saying by President Gordon Hinckley, Rise to the great potential within you. I do not ask that you reach beyond your capacity. I hope you will not nag yourselves with thoughts of failure. I hope you will not try to set goals far beyond you capacity to achieve. I hope you will simply do what you can do, in the best way you know how. If you do so, you will witness miracles come to pass.

2 comments:

Enid said...

Yea you did it!!! Welcom to the world of blogging

Enid said...

Hey you changed your backgroud again. I like it.