Sunday, February 8, 2009




It's been a good day. Woke up to snow. we sure need the moisture. We got spoiled with the good weather almost felt like spring.( to early) Last week sure was busy. Monday I did some of the deep cleaning, but I didn't have Joy to help me, just her words of encouragement. Tue. was a downer I make a big mistake in our checking account.(With friends we got it work out.) It was good to go to work Tue. I do enjoy the people I work around. We miss Lyn she just retired.


Wed. was a long day but a good one. Got readily to go to Quemado,N.M. to the school. The dentist department gave free screening and fluoride treatments. We saw around 45 kids. 1st. grade through 6th.( That happen Thurs.) Friday, went in early and work all day on patient assistant program. Still learning. Saturday we ended up in Show Low, Az. Got a few things we needed. Brad and I had a good time talking. Friends are angels who lift us on our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to FLY.

No comments: